sexta-feira, 28 de setembro de 2007

Introduction

Here´s my new blog.

This blog is for sharing info about all the GPT sites that I´m testing and for reviewing all kinds of websites.

This is my first post and I´m going to use it to advertise my own site nummell.com (still under development) Feel free to visit it and let me know what you think of it.

The idea of this site is to avoid people to be scammed so I´m gonna share the experience that I have with several GPT and other sites and ways to earn money on the internet just like I´m going to do here on this blog.

If you want you can login to my chatroom and chat with me and/or other users.

I´m interested in exchanging links with my readers so if you link to me click here and leave a message with your url and I will link back to you ASAP (usually within 48h)

Let´s all become bigger, better, richer bloggers

2 comentários:

melobabyIV disse...

para nao ficares triste porque nao tens comentarios....
amo-te muiiittttooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
jokas :)

Anónimo disse...

i'm crippled with parkinson's disease and can't afford to join a fancey search engine and would like to link. I have a humor blog. Thank you.